DEIMOS DEIMOS

Holy......

Deep psychological attack man! I accidentally put myself in the mindset of the man, so it really freaked me out until I reached the ending! But I guess the only way to get the full effect of this is to put yourself in his shoes, rather than remaining detached, so I'm glad I did, bravo sir.

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Brilliant

Just utterly Brilliant, you utilize very unique style and ideals that we don't see in most other artists, I welcome the difference greatly.

The digimon guy had me in stitches.

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Hilarious

Hilarious parody (or documentary?) of the infamous thread, The voice acting was totally top-hole, Well done.

Phobotech responds:

Let's call it a "Paradoc."

Thanks very much!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome.

The style was fantastic with it's cartoony elements, the story was gripping and compelling and combined with the glorious lighting effects and musical number, equalled in a fine masterpiece, I eagerly await Tarboy 2.

ZeLLD0oMs CaramellDansen ZeLLD0oMs CaramellDansen

Heh

Everyone likes Caramelldansen, but the dance isn't quite right here! you gotta put more swing in the hips!

Zelldoom responds:

yeah, I dont really know WHT THE HELL i did this.!!!

The Transformer The Transformer

Damn that was funny.

Bloody hilarious my good chap, a riveting tale of exceptional skullduggery, and downright haberdashery.

Luis C -V.S- Tom P Luis C -V.S- Tom P

It's great

I love the over the top fighting and the animation is great, only thing I didn't really like was the way the ending felt like a bit of a cop out, it would have been better to have alternate endings showing the defeat of one of the fighters and giving the viewer the choice of who the victor is.

Hulalaoo responds:

I JUST TING SAME, BUT FIRST, if i push 2 option, A lot of peoples can say "I KILL TOM" or "I KILL LUIS" and this not can are good, but not is a bad idea :D

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Huzzah!

you sir hath doth avenged us, it seems you we're greatly troubled by your actions, but I assure you it was for the greater good.

Swatting Terrorism Swatting Terrorism

Hilarious!

There is alot of coverage on this mere swatting of a fly, but I had yet to see something truly satirical about it (that had been done well), it would have been funny if osama fly was crying about how his "evil plans had been foiled" at the end.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Originally he was going to say something along those lines, but it went crazy (because Flash is flawed, lol, and after you use an imported vid everything un-syncs itself) and it refused to lip-sync again so I just cut it.

dramatic birthday dramatic birthday

erm....

I didn't really understand it but it did make me laugh a bit so yeah whatever.

hikuihito responds: