Dadgame Dadgame

Best fun ever.

Literally, this game has captured the crazy,destructive force that is "Dad" perfectly and put under the control of the player.

Chaos has never been so fun!

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Fantastic!

Seriously girl, have you ever made a bad tutorial? Your tutorials are so helpful, I find myself learning things I thought I already knew, So thank you again, for making this so much easier!

(Just put this under my favorites with the color tutorial...there we go)

Wavechan responds:

Aww :) Thank /you/ very much :)!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Incredible!

I love this concept, I won't detail it since that would ruin it for others, but this is so incredibly unique, well done good sir!

Vorago Vorago

Great

Really reminds of those old Puzzle adventrue games I used to paly alot, they don't make them like this anymore, feels a lot like the Broken Sword series, in fact, I noticed a little easter egg when you look at the cat in the gas station, it's a quote from george stobbart in Broken Sword 2.

Photoshop Color Tutorial! Photoshop Color Tutorial!

Awesome!

This will be a lot of help to me, since I am teaching myself Photoshop, THANK YOU!!!!! :3.

Wavechan responds:

You're welcome :D Thank you!!

Vector Effect Vector Effect

great fun.

I enjoy the fast-paced action and the upgrade system, the graphics are not too shabby either.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

the best fan mario game ever.

This is so great I can't believe it took me nine days to notice this game, and the question why hasn't it been on the front page yet perplexes me, I enjoy all the nostalgic elements of previous mario games placed into the flash format.

Legend Of Zelda Chess Legend Of Zelda Chess

too easy

The AI is pretty retarded, I beat it in three moves on hard then it doesn't actually do anything to show that you won, it just seems to be stuck on Computer's turn forever.

Raider: Episode 1 Raider: Episode 1

great

damn this is a great game, I particulary like the personality of your character and the way he realises that he's doing really generic stuff, the action was solid and fluid and I can't wait for Ep 2.

Amateur Surgeon Amateur Surgeon

good fun

great game, I remember playin this game like last year on the site it originates from, surprising it took so long to be submitted here, it also works really well with a graphics tablet, so if you have one play the game with it.