All 12 art Reviews

Slaying The Beast Slaying The Beast

Very Nice

The colouring and atmosphere are very good, but the closer character (Zin Hataru?) has a few problems that makes this lose a couple of points, mainly the pose.

Team Japan Team Japan

Pretty good

Good likeness of the characters, well proportioned. Needs colour though, looks pretty bland without it.

Livien Livien

Wow...

That is incredible, I love the realistic shaping and shading, your style is what I've been aiming for, for a long, long time, If I could get half as good as you are, I'd probably cry tears of joy.

Cleansing rain Cleansing rain

Fantastic.

I love the raw emotion and spirit in this piece, it's the kind of sight I can really sense a story behind, as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Fatchaos responds:

Wow, thank you so much ^^

"So There I Was" - Protagonist "So There I Was" - Protagonist

ha ha

He's a fun character to work with isn't he? I always liked that simple design he has, those hollow eyes in particular. one of the main things I like best about "Our Hero" is his costume changes, always adapting to his situation as unpredictable as it was.

KoLdBLooD responds:

I think I might ask renaenae to lock the thread for good. I'll draw the comic and I'll give it an ending myself. I'll contact all who worked on the story when I'm about the release it.

Thanks for being a part of the story... We'll have to make another sometime. =]

portrait for a friend portrait for a friend

great.

It takes alot of skill to draw the human form realistically.

Crawler Creature Crawler Creature

Excellent

looks pretty dangerous, great use of colouring and theme blah blah blah keep it up.

Darkwyrm responds:

Thank you.

Nebula Nebula

Excellent

A truly excellent character design, his entire visage appears to ooze malevolence I look forward to seeing any further work you submit.

Pico Concept Pico Concept

very nice

I like your art alot, the anatomy is nicely balanced and the colours and shading is excellent, I notice this is your rendition of Pico from Pico Epsilon, a concept art perhaps?

High Ogre Elessidia High Ogre Elessidia

Fantastic

Great use of artistic talent, I love the hair and how the wild colouring contrasts with the elegance of the rest of her form.

Chronamut responds:

yes - I think its a good portrayal of the high ogre race.

Glad you liked the colouring :)

as for elegance I was going for carefree perfection - not forced, not over the top - just simple elegance with a touch of nature :)

thanks for the review!