DEIMOS DEIMOS

Holy......

Deep psychological attack man! I accidentally put myself in the mindset of the man, so it really freaked me out until I reached the ending! But I guess the only way to get the full effect of this is to put yourself in his shoes, rather than remaining detached, so I'm glad I did, bravo sir.

AnusboyII AnusboyII

Brilliant

Just utterly Brilliant, you utilize very unique style and ideals that we don't see in most other artists, I welcome the difference greatly.

The digimon guy had me in stitches.

Dick Neck: Origins Dick Neck: Origins

Hilarious

Hilarious parody (or documentary?) of the infamous thread, The voice acting was totally top-hole, Well done.

Phobotech responds:

Let's call it a "Paradoc."

Thanks very much!

Dadgame Dadgame

Best fun ever.

Literally, this game has captured the crazy,destructive force that is "Dad" perfectly and put under the control of the player.

Chaos has never been so fun!

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Fantastic!

Seriously girl, have you ever made a bad tutorial? Your tutorials are so helpful, I find myself learning things I thought I already knew, So thank you again, for making this so much easier!

(Just put this under my favorites with the color tutorial...there we go)

Wavechan responds:

Aww :) Thank /you/ very much :)!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Incredible!

I love this concept, I won't detail it since that would ruin it for others, but this is so incredibly unique, well done good sir!

*Hymn of Fayth* *Hymn of Fayth*

.........

I like it but I think it's too different from the original as has too much echo.

VGSongbird responds:

I did go heavy on the reverb, huh? ...
Thank you for your feedback.
And your 9 ^_^

Slaying The Beast Slaying The Beast

Very Nice

The colouring and atmosphere are very good, but the closer character (Zin Hataru?) has a few problems that makes this lose a couple of points, mainly the pose.

Team Japan Team Japan

Pretty good

Good likeness of the characters, well proportioned. Needs colour though, looks pretty bland without it.

Livien Livien

Wow...

That is incredible, I love the realistic shaping and shading, your style is what I've been aiming for, for a long, long time, If I could get half as good as you are, I'd probably cry tears of joy.